Sunday, November 15, 2009

Fall in Raleigh

Here are a few pictures of the weekend while I've got Adam's computer. On Friday, I hosted the infamous Cookie Party for the Whittington Family. I told Jerald and Abbey that if and when they moved down here, I would throw them a Cookie Party similar to what I did in Bosotn. For those of you who were not there in Boston, I made 24 different types of cookies for my birthday party and invited friends to come share in the sugary goodness. For the Whittington Cookie part, there were less people, so I cut the order in half and made 12 different types of cookies. What cookies were on the table you ask? We had: Chocolate Caramel Toffee, Coconut Cream Cheese, Thumbprint, Wedding Tea Cookies, Ranger Crisps, Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin, White Chocolate Cranberry Macadamia Nut, Oatmeal Coconut Cherry, Snickerdoodles, and Oatmeal Crisps. It was tons of fun having the Whittingtons and their friends over for some cookie goodness!

The spread of cookies! Yummy!

Jerald was so excited about this party that he made his own shirt and brought gloves so he wouldn't drop any cookies! So funny!

All of us enjoying the party!

On Saturday, we enjoyed walking around the Raleigh Arboretum with John, Heather, and Savannah. It was a gorgeous weekend to be outside and we couldn't pass it up! The great weather allowed us to take some awesome picutres too!!
Everett loved being outside and looking around at everything
Can't help but love these two!
A family picture
My new favorite picture. Both Adam and I already have a printed copy on our desks at work!
Everett keeps growing and learning all kinds of new tricks. One of them is taking off his socks and then eating them. Yes, we find wet socks in his crib now so it is quite hilarious. Anyhow, this picture is of him doing exactly that.
Sorry I forgot the flash on this picture, but Adam assembled his stroller and we were testing him in it. I think he looks pretty happy! We are thinking that now that he is getting bigger, he might enjoy facing outward to see everything rather than being in the car carrier. We'll keep you posted on how that goes!

1 comment:

Heather & John said...

love love LOVE that picture of you two!!! GORGEOUS! and his stroller looks awesome, can't wait to test it out with him sometime soon ;)