- Dinner at Tidepools - you get to eat AMAZING food and look at the koi fish below your table
- High speed boat ride down the Na Pali Coast - dolphins, sea caves, and snorkeling, good times had by all
- FARMER'S MARKET - we went the first full day in Kauai and boy, did we luck out. We got everything from fresh mangoes, papaya, passion fruit, and pineapple, plus a few others that were new fruits to us. The food nerd in me went CRAZY!!!!
- Lounging on the beach and pool - the resort has beautiful grounds and so we had many hours of relaxing, soaking in the sun, and ordering pina coladas or mai tais
- Dinner at the Beach House - sunset over the water and beach while eating another delcious meal of fresh fish and seafood
- The Fish Express - raw fish and cheap! Plus, fresh fish cooked for $8.50 with 2 sides. Adam and I ate there twice
- Chocolate Tour - also included tour of fresh fruit plants and tasting of fruit. We saw real cacao plants and ate raw cacao beans. But really, the highlight was our 11 dark chocolate tasting...mmmm mmmm
If it sounds like we ate our way through Hawaii, then you got a good summary. We had a awesome a blast spending the week with Adam's parents AND we got to see my parents in Texas with our 3 hour lay over in DFW. YAY!!! We could go on and on about various things in Hawaii, but I won't bore you forever! Thanks for reading and check out our pictures below!
Random Fact from Adam: "The world's largest water bottler is Nestlé -- yeah, the chocolate company. The world's most expensive bottled water is Bling H2O, at $36.75 per 750 ml and $441 for a case of 12! The source: Dandridge, Tennessee. Oh yeah, the bottles also spell "bling" with Swarovski crystals."
The view from our room in Kauai
The majestic Na Pali Coast
Dinner at the Beach House - our last night