Friday, September 4, 2009

A few milestones!

Adam and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversary last week and what a wonderful time it has been! It is so exciting to look back on our 3 short years together to see where God has taken us and how we have grown. We know He has so much more in store for us as He is always faithful. We are so blessed to have started our own family and can't put into words the joy Everett brings into our lives.

Everett is FOUR MONTHS old now and growing like crazy. He had his check up today and now weighs in at 13 pounds even. He is over 24 inches long and catching up fast! Everett isn't lasting long in any of clothes. I've already had to take out some 6 month clothes for him because he's so tall! Some of our favorite things Everett can do now:
  • Sleep about 8 hours at night! Yeah! We are coherent and functional adults again without caffeine!
  • Roll from his tummy to his back
  • Have a conversation with you! This makes us laugh so hard! He is really talkative after he eats and really needs to tell you EVERYTHING before you do anything else!
  • SMILING!!! He will really steal your heart with this one....
Everett has also made some friends here now! Here are few pictures of him and his buddies:
My good ole buddy Dash...He comes to play with me at my house on Tuesdays and Thursdays and I get to play with him at his house on Mondays and Wednesdays. We're just talking to each other here and helping each other endure tummy time. That's what we get when our moms are therapists.

Kyle lives down the street from me and we even have matching pajamas! It was so fun going over to his house while my Mommy and Daddy enjoyed a potluck breakfast for dinner meal!

This is my new friend Cindy. She is only 6 weeks old, but is great company! I didn't mind sharing my toys with her at all!

Here I am running in place.
I like getting my exercise in when I can...

I just had a bath and I am ready for bed. I can get pretty tired being a perfect little angel all day!

Random Fact from Adam: According to a Cracker Jack prize, "a typical pencil can write 45,000 words or draw a line 35 miles long."

No comments: