Friday, January 30, 2009

Family Time!

My cousin, Rebecca, got married this past weekend to Wes down and Knoxville! Congratulations you two! It was great being there to celebrate, to see family, and to have some fun! My parents drove to Knoxville from Texas, we drove to Knoxville from North Carolina and we met at Greg and Allison's house. It was such a HUGE blessing to be able to stay at the Trevathans while we were in town. Sadly, they were not in town, but we enjoyed seeing their new house and having the extra space to spread out.

My parents with Adam and I

Me and Dad

The Wedding Party

Uncle Perry, Rebecca, Wes, my Aunt Goo-Goo, and David


After the wedding festivities, my parents followed us back to Raleigh where we got to show off the new house and they were are first overnight guests! I took a couple days off from work and we enjoyed shopping and eating lots of good food. Monday was Chinese New Year and Mom made us a feast and Kristen joined us too! It was so wonderful to have my parents in town and being to spend so much time with family. We love you all and miss you a ton!

Random Fact from Adam: "According to David Henderson of XPV Capital, it takes about 1,800 gallons of water to grow enough cotton to make one pair of jeans. Also, it can take up to 200 gallons just to stonewash a pair of jeans. To put these numbers in perspective, the UN estimates that humans need a minimum of 13 gallons of water per day to meet their most basic needs, such as drinking, cooking and maintaining proper sanitation. "

No comments: