1) Why do drivers refrain from using a blinker? Are they afraid they are going to pull a muscle reaching around the steering wheel? Seriously, a little heads up as to where you are going would really be nice...
2) If you are over 45 and overweight, a license plate of "MESEXY1" isn't really the best idea we've heard of...
3) If your car breaks down on the highway, go rescue it sooner rather than later. There's no reason to leave it there for decoration (but apparently people do this A LOT here). As a side note, we've learned that placing a shirt or towel in the window is the universal sign for "Don't touch my car. I'm coming back to get it...eventually."
4) We all understand that it is hard to get up in the morning, but if we can hear your alarm when you do not live directly above us or next to us....it's too LOUD! And when it goes on for an hour, you are NOT getting enough sleep!
Random fact from Adam: These 3 buildings below look familiar? They should. They were all designed by Gregory Johnson and his architectural firm Shreve, Lamb and Harmon. From top to bottom:
- Hill Building: Durham, NC, and completed in 1937
- Empire State Building: New York (of course), and completed in 1931.
- Reynolds Building: Winston-Salem, NC, and completed in 1929